On your PC:
- Click Start
- Right-click on Computer and choose “Properties” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Remote Settings” in the left-hand column
- Check the box under “Allow Remote Assistance connections to the Computer”
- Also check the box for “Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop”
- Click “OK” and close out of everything
Find your IP:
- Open a web browser and go to Google
- Type: what is my IP?
- Write down your public IP address
On the Mac:
- Click Go -> Applications
- Find and open Remote Desktop Connection
- Connect to your IP address in Step 2
- Enter your login name and password
- If everything’s set up properly, you should see a remote desktop window with the complete contents of your computer.
- Preferences -> Login Options
- Change Client Type to Standard (HTML) instead of Advanced (AJAX)
Sennheiser Diversity Receiver EK100
Sennheiser Microphone EW 100 G3
- Set the podium amp/receiver to iMac.
- Unplug the headphones wire from the iMac, noting which hole it was removed for when reinserting it.
- Plug the wire into the wireless microphone receiver.
- Power on the mic and mic receiver.
- Power off mic and mic receiver when done.