- Problem: Fonts being only half-displayed (or with dropped letters) after upgrade
- Solution: Turn off Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome (Settings -> Advanced -> “Use hardware acceleration when available”
- Good: The drive is set up and operating normally.
- Foreign: The drive is detected but not ready for use. This may be a new drive that is not set up. Click the Claim Disk icon next to the drive to “claim” the drive. The state changes to Good once the drive is successfully claimed.
- Not Installed: There is no drive in the drive slot.
- Bad: The drive is bad. Replace the hard drive
SysAdmin/IT Blog ingridrichter.info