- Open Firefox and select Firefox -> Preferences from the top menu
- Click on Content on the left side
- Under Languages, click “Choose” next to Choose your preferred language for displaying pages
- Remove French from the list and make sure English/United States is selected
- BlueGriffon is a new WYSIWYG content editor for the World Wide Web. Powered by Gecko, the rendering engine of Firefox, it’s a modern and robust solution to edit Web pages in conformance to the latest Web Standards. It’s free to download (current stable version is 1.7.2) and is available on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Secure Connection Failed: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
SysAdmin/IT Blog ingridrichter.info