- Problem: Fonts being only half-displayed (or with dropped letters) after upgrade
- Solution: Turn off Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome (Settings -> Advanced -> “Use hardware acceleration when available”
- Open up Google Chrome
- Go to the intended page
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the top right corner
- Select “More Tools” and “Create Shortcut”
- Plugins previously allowed extra features to be added to browsers. Most of these features can now be included by website creators in a more secure way by default as part of HTML5. Chrome support for these plugins ended September 1, 2015.
SysAdmin/IT Blog ingridrichter.info