- CONF (Conference Call) – Allows up to eight parties to be brought into a conversation.
- Dial the first person’s extension (or 93 + outside number)
- Press FLASH.
- Dial the next person’s extension (or 93 plus outside number).
- Inform the called party that this is a conference call.
- Press CONF (or FLASH * 4) to connect that person. If a call is refused, or if extension is busy or unanswered, reenter the conference by pressing CONNECT.
- To add another party, repeat steps listed above, starting with Press FLASH.
- To drop the last party connected, press FLASH and * * 4.