- Press and hold the reset button with a pen, pencil, or straightened paperclip until you see the status light (LED) start to flash amber rapidly, which should occur after about five seconds.
- Release the button and the device will reset.
- Wait about a minute for the base station to finish restarting, then open AirPort Utility from Applications > Utilities.
- Select the base station from Other Wi-Fi Devices, then click Edit.
- Select the Other Options button.
- Select “Restore previous settings” and click Next until you get to the final window.
- AirPort Utility will indicate that Setup is complete. Click Done.
- Quit AirPort Utility.